Thank you for using RankSheet! These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of RankSheet ("we" or "our") websites and services (the “Services”), so please carefully read them before using the Services. By registering, accessing or using any Services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by RankSheet, you agree to be bound to the following Terms. This should be considered as a written negotiated agreement signed by RankSheet and you. The Services may continue to change over time as we refine and add more features. We may stop, suspend, or modify the Services at any time without prior notice to you. We may also remove any content from our Services at our discretion. RankSheet reserves the right to modify the Terms without notice.
You may use our services, provided you are of legal age to form a binding contract with RankSheet and are not barred under any applicable laws from doing so. RankSheet reserves the right to suspend the Services at any time for any reason at it's sole discretion. RankSheet reserves the right to refuse Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
You must do the following,
- You must provide your full legal name, valid e-mail address and any other information requested in order to use the product. RankSheet reserves the right to terminate your services upon the discovery that the information is inaccurate or incomplete. If your contact information or other information related to your account, changes, you must notify us promptly and keep your information current.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account information and all activities happening within your account.
You must not or must not attempt to do the following,
- Maintain more than one free account.
- Engage in any activity that interferes or disrupts RankSheet's Services. Usage of bots to monitor the Services is strictly not allowed.
- Encourage the creation of dummy accounts
- Publish anything that is fraudulent.
- Use copyright protected material to which you do not have usage rights.
- Violate the law in any way.
Account Suspension and Termination
- Account will be deleted in case of invalid/unverifiable contact details
- RankSheet reserves the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason which may not be disclosed to you.
We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. By continuing to access or use the Services after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Services.
Limitation of Liability
You understand that RankSheet uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, storage and related technology to run the Services. RankSheet doesn't guarantee that the Services will be bug-free, uninterrupted although efforts would be taken to provide a clean working environment.
You agree that your use of RankSheet shall be at your sole risk. All Services provided by RankSheet are available as is, without warranty.
In agreement with the Terms, You indemnify RankSheet for any violation of the Terms that results in loss to RankSheet or the bringing of any claim against RankSheet.
The failure of RankSheet to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and RankSheet and govern your use of the Services, superceding any prior agreements between you and RankSheet (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).